Typically, a company uses some type of general ledger application to successfully manage its financial activities. The financial activities might include allocating revenue and expenses among various departments within the company, eliminating intercompany transactions, reconciling account balances, and projecting budgets for future periods and reviewing them against the actual activity.
With the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting system from Oracle, you can organize, maintain, record, and analyze financial information. For example, you can:
- Access account balances and consolidated information at any time during an accounting period.
- Create high-level budget projections or detail-level budgets and compare your budget-to-actual figures online by using any time frame.
- Forecast revenue and expense budget amounts up to 15 years in the future.
- Project future cash requirements and effectively manage your cash accounts.
- Produce cash flow statements that show the historical changes in cash and cash equivalents during a specified period of operations.
- Create intercompany settlements automatically for transactions between companies.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting Business Processes
This process flow illustrates the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting business processes:
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting Integrations
- Fixed Assets
- Plant and Equipment Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Job Cost
- Multi-currency processing
- Service billing
- Tax Processing
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Sales Order Management
- Procurement and Subcontract Management
- EDI Processing
- Transportation Management
- Advanced Stock Valuation
- Homebuilder Management
- Real Estate Management
- Service Management
- Product Data Management
- Shop Floor Management
- Work Orders
For localizations, the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting system integrates with following areas:
- Asia Pacific
- Latin American
- Central America
- Middle East
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting system works with other JD Edwards EnterpriseOne systems to ensure that all information is fully integrated into the general ledger.