JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets provides an effective way to track assets for your critical financial and reporting needs, enabling you to produce fixed asset reports, maintain purchase requests for assets, reconcile assets, and maintain tax information. With the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets system from Oracle, you can control the fixed asset accounting lifecycle, from acquisition and depreciation to revaluation and eventual disposal. For example, you can:
- Add, depreciate, split, revalue, and dispose of fixed assets.
- Ensure compliance with tax and accounting requirements.
- Configure and maintain an unlimited number of depreciation methods.
- Use predefined or custom depreciation methods.
- Use the most advantageous depreciation method for each asset.
- Value assets by using an unlimited number of currencies.
- Maintain insurance and tax information by asset.
- Automate asset definition and configuration.
- Update asset information daily, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
This process flow illustrates the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets business processes
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets Integrations
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets system integrates with these JD Edwards EnterpriseOne systems from Oracle:
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Equipment Plant Maintenance
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Interoperability
System integration helps ensure that asset information and account transactions are consistent. You need to enter fixed asset and account information only once throughout the company.